Wednesday 6 April 2016

Spring lambs

The weather has turned nasty again. Shouty and her twins are managing very well though and Pretty's lamb is so huge now nothing will bring him down.

The polytunnel is nicely wind and water tight, but the orphan lambs are obviously feeling the cold a bit. O2 was shivering after the 5pm feed, so I picked him up and put him on my lap under my coat for a while. He nodded off quite peacefully with some added body warmth, and I love a cuddle!
Little girl lamb O1
O1, the girl, is super super springy today! She does not walk anywhere, she bounces, sometimes sideways, mostly at high speed.
As for slow coach O3, he has woken up more today and is sniffing everything that comes into the tunnel with great gusto. At one point as I lay down in the corner he climbed all over me with his big calf-like limbs, methodically smelling everything, then finally lay down accross my neck like a scarf and had a snooze.

I have found my calling as a sensory lamb armchair.

Say Hello with a Sniff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your feedback here, love to hear from you :)